Tuesday, April 17, 2012

blog 9


Blog 9
                Does knowledge make your happier? “Well I do believe so” knowledge makes one stand out from others. As some people say “knowledge is key”, I strongly agree for the fact the in reality, you can see it in people’s faces or how they carry themselves and also what they own. I believe people that are properly educated have more confidence and more likely to be achieve best in life.as I was growing up I was always told to do your best in school and when I question them for what purpose, they would respond with a link or chain of the effects .for example good grades, better schools, greater education, to profound jobs making lots of money, resulting to happiness. To be completely honest, the one reason why I believe knowledge make u happier is for the fact that it can get u a great job making lots of money, buy things others wish they can own.
                In my opposing side to this question, knowledge takes a lifetime of excruciating hard work and effort. Lots of people today don’t even bother for the fact that they see happiness in reality television, and watching others live their life to party, drink, and having sex, for example the Jersey Shore . Other examples of happiness without knowledge are music artiste, professional surfers, skateboarder, bmx riders are most anybody on TV. Getting paid bass on talent, not knowledge.   
                In sum of my two opinions on does knowledge make u happier, if u have talent and waiting on your big break in life, then waste your life away waiting, I’m sticking to education is key to making life happier because that’s the only most guarantee way in having a successful life.  

1 comment: